Medall Medical Academy (MMA)
A first-of-its-kind initiative in India for Healthcare Education
Medall identified an acute shortage of qualified and skilled diagnostics professionals within the domestic market. To fill this skill gap, in June 2010 Medall launched the Medall Medical Academy, where students are trained in the field of Sonology by eminent radiologists and sonologists.
Medall Medical Academy courses:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (DMS) for a duration of 18 months.
- Fellowship in Obstetrics & Gynaecology Ultrasound - Affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- Ultra Sonography for doctors
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Training in Prenatal screening of Fetal abnormalities to State Health Society Doctors
Medall Behavioral Health Services (MBHS)
A unique initiative to facilitate behavioral change
Our aim is to help facilitate behavioral change at the workplace and in educational institutions. We help individuals to overcome challenges that many interfere with their progress, and promote personal and interpersonal development.
Our key areas of focus:
- Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Occupational Behavioral Health
- Psychosocial Services for Educational Institutes (such as IIT-Madras and PSBB Group of Schools)